Terms and Conditions
S-EPOS Technologies aims to deal with clients in a professional and timely way. By doing business with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions led by us
- There will be an independent contract between clients and S-EPOS, and no partnership of joint venture will be established.
- Both parties will agree upon a date of commencement and charges will be applicable as per the service.
- There will be a monthly report of performance service for clients.
- S-EPOS reserves complete right to sub-contractors a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- If the client prefers for monthly service package, S-EPOS is obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If S-EPOS and client agree on the fixed quite, then they are eligible to pay 50% of the total amount.
- S-EPOS would send monthly invoice to clients
S-EPOS holds complete right to place information pertaining to your business and search provider websites to develop content based on information. Furthermore, you represent that the material and information you provide to S-EPOS is truthful and is not misleading and you have the complete authority to represent this product and service information.
All monthly content sent to us will be approved one week after the content sent for the approval purpose.
As S-EPOS strive to offer the best service and there are certain guidelines and policies. Practices are in violation of these guidelines are forbidden and will result into termination of CWS service.
Unacceptable practices include, but not limited to-
- Sexually oriented products or service
- Nudity, including airbrushing
- Lingerie websites
- Bulk emailing tools
You accept that S-EPOS makes no guarantee regarding the search providers and publishers to which it submits advertising on your behalf including the paid search advertising results. S-EPOS does not warrant the number of calls and impression visits or that paid search advertising will appear.
S-EPOS does not warrant that the performance will be completely error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent, S-EPOS and its suppliers disclaim all warranties not expressly set forth in this document.
Effective upon Execution
All the mentioned terms and conditions binded on both parties on the date the Statement of Work is signed.